December 8, 2015

Gift Guide {Under $100, $50 & $20} + Link Up


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 13

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 56 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11


GIFTS UNDER $20



I'm excited for the gift-giving season! Here are some  great options for every price point so I hope you find what you are looking for. Also I'm co-hosting link-up with Rachel of Garay Treasures below



rachmakeover1    
Meet your Host: Rachel of Garay Treasures blog
Rachel is a former full time preschool special education teacher turned full time stay-at- home mom of four children with a passion for substitute teaching and blogging at Garay Treasures on the side. Garay Treasures is a fashion and lifestyle blog with some added posts on faith and everyday treasures. Rachel loves drinking several cups of coffee a day (hot or iced), blogging, and reading and playing with her children. You can follow Rachel by bloglovin, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or Pinterest.

Here are the bloggers who have inspired me last time!
Black-Blue-Striped-Dress-Red-Tights (13) 
 I love how put together and bold Alex's look is here.

  blogger-image--1584370705I recently received a trench coat just like the one you see above and gathered some outfit ideas for styling mine thanks to Elises' look here.
  jessicagreyJessica's gray outfit looks so stunning. The mix of textures and patterns pulls this fall look together well. See outfit here.  
  how to define your styleI loved reading and learning from Lizzie's "Defining Your Personal Style" series and so she linked up part two of her series that I thoroughly enjoyed. See part one here.

  pm pom pom hatJill linked up an adorable project that I just may need to try myself. How cute are these little beanies.

To link up it would be great if you linked my button to your post that you link up. Get button code below:
Garay Treasures
 

3 comments :

  1. You found so many great items! I especially like the bracelet. These gift guides are really helpful!

    Danielle
    www.spring2spring.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful choices Anna! I love these accessory layouts. Thanks again for co-hosting.

    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK