October 2, 2015

Rustic Fall Candle Jars



If you are anything like me, you do not have the time, energy or the money to invest into difficult projects. I'm all about the simple and cute! This fall I'm still loving the mason jars and burlap for decorating. I decided to add some fall leaves to the DIY and this is what happened. This project is super easy! After doing the first jar with mod podge I decided to try hot glue. Beside burning my fingers a little, hot glue works great. So whatever you choose, give this DIY a try! 

What You Need



Start by removing the plastic backing from the leaves so that you can bend and fold them however you like. (See the picture below)


Take the leaves and arrange them at the bottom of the jar one by one. Don't be too precise - that's where rustic comes in. When you are happy with the results, tie rafia at the top of the jar. 


Next grab fall-looking burlap (or you can do simple burlap too) and wrap it around the jars. I took smaller jars because it covered them perfectly. You can stick with all big ones but having different size jars on a table looks better than all the same size. Now didn't I tell you this was easy? 






Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend! 

7 comments :

  1. Great DIY project!! I love this! Such a great fall accent for a home.

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant DIY - so simple, I think I could pull off making these :)

    http://www.michellespaige.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cute! I love the leaf one!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the same too that don't like the complicated DIY. Yours is really easy and looking so good!

    Thank you so much for your support for our surgeries. We are both doing very well and I will get back to work tomorrow! :) I really appreciate your nice comments!
    Don’t forget to come back every Wednesday to link up with me!
    Take care and keep in touch!
    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com 

    ReplyDelete
  5. How adorable and simple! I just love fall decor!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful fall DIY! You've done such a great job.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute Idea!!! I will definitely need to try this this fall!

    xo,
    AllthingsVictoria

    allthingsvictoria.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK