October 1, 2015

Burgundy Leather Leggings










pants (similar) //  blouse // pumps (love these) //  hat  // bag // glasses c/o  // watch

When it comes to color names, everyone has an idea but which one is the right one? Fall is full of deeper, darker and stronger colors. I'm such a fan of burgundy/oxblood! In fact it's the hottest color this season and you know why? It's majestic, beautiful and rich, full of styling possibilities. I found these leggings at Target and was totally in love. They are leather in front but than my behind doesn't look like someone smeared butter all over it. ha! (I know, I'm weird). Apparently they sold out online (oops!) Now all I need is my plaids! Stay tuned for new post next week where I'm making something quite amazing (and it's wearable). 

Are you following me on Instagram? See what I'm up to in my everyday life as a mama of two.
Add me on Snapchat (annadkartfor a candid look into my life (by the way I hate hearing my own voice ha;-)!

Shop My Outfit 




14 comments :

  1. I agree, there are definitely seasonal colors. Burgundy is my fave fall color. Love your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely combination and styling. Your leggings are beautiful and you're totally rocking them! I'm wearing a similar blouse on my blog right now!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the leggings & its two tones. I don't wear leather but they sure are gorgeous. Target for the win. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those leggings are gorgeous and such a unique piece!

    Alicia | Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those leggings!! Beautiful color!

    xx,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, I love this look! Those leggings are amazing, especially the color. You styled them perfectly!

    Thanks so much for linking up with Friday Favorites! Have a fab weekend!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What gorgeous leggings, hat and pumps. I have similar coated burgundy jeans which I love. I might have to steal this chic Fall look, Anna. Hope the little ones are doing well.

    BTW I am doing a link-up Mondays and Wednesdays all next month. Welcome by and link-up with me. Thanks.

    Have a fab weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw these pants at Target earlier this week. They are adorable on you. Now it makes me want to go back and get them.
    Stop by and join our Tuesday Fashion Party Link Up, we'd love to have you join.
    Betsy and Katey
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pants! So cute<3
    -Adi xxo
    www.fancycorrectitude.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE the burgundy pants! Perfect for fall!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those leggings! This is such a gorgeous look!

    Jill
    Doused In Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those leggings were an awesome find!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, wow - these leggings are Gorgeous!!! I am in Love with the gorgeous Marsala color and cannot get over the fact you found these at Target. Fabulous fall look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just found your blog via a link up - and I am so glad I did! I love your style and this outfit is so chic!! I need those leggings!

    Xo
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK