September 9, 2015

A Day Of Fun a.k.a. What Were We Thinking











Last week we ventured for a day out. Starting with a farmer's market in the morning and ending the day with bike rides at my mom's house. It was quite the day.
I know that from pictures it seems that everything is perfect, but it wasn't. Kids were hot and cranky - they didn't listen to a word I said. The baby needed to be changed. I was dying from heat (who wears all denim outfit when it's 80 out?) and frustrated. There were a lot of groceries that didn't fit anywhere. I was ready throw in the towel and my mom reminded me to laugh and smile. It was comical - us trying to take pictures, baby crying, kids throwing a fit and me yelling at them to smile. Ha! Life isn't perfect, so don't be fooled by the little snippets of time that seem like they are. Most of the time there is a lot of non-perfection going on behind the scenes!.
Thank you for stopping by! 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK