August 11, 2015

Tribal Print







dress: SheIn c/o
flats: Steve Madden (similar
bag: Amazon
watch: Fossil
bracelet: TJMaxx c/o

Hello there! It seems like I have been away from blogging for a hundred year, while in reality I actually only took one week off. There is nothing like social pressure and Instagram pictures to whip you back into shape right away. ha! jk! 
When I was thinking about my postpartum body and how I'm going to post outfits, I knew it wasn't going to be easy. The ideal is to show your bump entire pregnancy and then have flat stomach by the time you walk out of the hospital. Well, that's not reality. I have a few pound (and inches of flabby skin) to loose, but I'm OK with that. This time around, I'm kind to my body and much more understanding that it will take a little time. I did just give birth to an entire human being and it took nine months to grow that belly. In the mean time, shapewear to the rescue. So here is to the first postpartum outfit post. 
Thank you for stopping by!


SHOP SIMILAR PRINTS



7 comments :

  1. You look amazing girl!!! I can't believe you are back to the blogging game already - good for you for hopping right back in! I hope your beautiful baby girl is doing well
    xoxox Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, girl! In love with the print on this dress too -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great print on you! i love the boldness of it! You are stunning.

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing! So impressed you are back to blogging so quickly.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so beautiful! I cannot believe that you just had a baby. Beautiful dress too!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Anna! I am with all of the ladies....you look AMAZING! Hope you and the baby are doing well! I just saw the pictures from your maternity shoot....you looked angelic! I loved your dress! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna
    I love shift dresses and the print is so lovely on you!
    Thank you for linking up with Turning heads Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK