August 24, 2015

Neon Fit & Flare








sunglasses: Choies c/o (real deal)
sandals: BCBG (similar here)

Welcome to another week! Postpartum dressing is difficult, especially for church and special occasions. With nursing and still having a little bit of belly, most of my clothing fits a little weird. I can zip up my jeans but have all that loose skin hanging out on top. All you mamas know what I mean, right?  
If you notice, this dress is not nursing friendly at all. My plan was to nurse Abbie right before church and then right after we got home. It didn't work out quite like that. Right on queue, two hours after I fed her, she was up and my milk let down. Fun times!  So I had to invent new ways to feed her while keeping the dress on (thank God there was a private room in church). I will have to rethink my dress choice next Sunday ha! Do any of you have any tips for postpartum body dressing? 
Hope you are having a good day and thanks for stopping by!

Shop Similar Look




8 comments :

  1. I love your vibrant look here! So uncomplicated yet such a statement maker!
    Red Reticule

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dresses that have a cowl neck or surplice (the one that cross is the front). Or best bet is a skirt and top it's easier to nurse by lifting the top. Dresses like that are the worse if you need to nurse in public like at a restaurant or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous dress you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that dress on you. The color is gorgeous. Found your blog via Hello Monday =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so flattering on you and the color totally complements your complexion. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! This looks great… I’m loving these glamorous white heels and the electric color of your dress! Super chic.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Dorothy Perkins! And I am loving those shoes so much, you look phenomenal!

    Our Life is Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. That dress is beautiful! I really love this color on you :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK