July 20, 2015

LBD Take Two









dress; Liz Lange Maternity (Target)
belt: Target
watch: Fossil (similar on sale only $80 here)
sunglasses: Tory Burch
clutch: Macy's
pumps: Payless (similar on sale)

There is nothing that makes me feel remotely sexy as an LBD, especially during this stage in the pregnancy. I'm at 39 weeks and hoping baby girl will show up any day now. There a lot of signs that the labor is near but no active labor yet. The heat isn't making things any better so I'm cooling off under A/C in the house. I had grands plans of going to the lake this weekend but it's about 150% humidity around these parts. Hopefully the baby girl will decide to come soon and we can all be happy about that.

SHOP MORE LBD OPTIONS


11 comments :

  1. This is stunning!

    xx
    Lauren Elizabeth
    Petite in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the LBD with the leopard accents! I cannot imagine this heat and being 39 weeks pregnant (it's over 100 heat index here). You are a champ. I really appreciate how positive and balanced you have been while sharing about your pregnancy. Can't wait to hear news about baby girl's debut!

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look beautiful and I'm sending good labor vibes your way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you gorgeous lady. Stunning pregnant momma in that LBD. Love the leopard accents and that stunning gold clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a beautiful Mamma!! Love the LBD with the leopard accessories...gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress! Hoping your little girl comes soon for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Obsessed with your leopard accents. You look so chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm completely convinced now that black is slimming because you are absolutely stunning! 39 weeks, wow. I admire you so much for rocking an LBD like that!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a perfect dress, I love that it's from Target <3 Looking good, Momma!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fashionable and beautiuful. I love that it looks comfortable and classic! Great belt too!

    Thanks for linking up linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK