June 3, 2015

What I Want My Daughter To Know








dress: Target
belt: Target

Having a daughter is changing me as a mother. Up until this point, it's been blue shirts and toy trains all around, being tough and fascination with daddy's tools. Jonathan and I share a special bond that only mama and her first born can develop. Nevertheless, having a girl is making me see the future in a whole new light. I sincerely believe that raising boys is different than girls and maybe that difference scares me the most. Besides my personal fears and insecurities, I hope I can pass on some important lessons and values. 

I hope my little girl knows that...
she is cherished beyond all that's good in this world
her worth is beyond any diamonds
she can always find safe haven in our home
beauty comes from the inside
her appearance matters the least when it comes to life
character is build in tough times
honesty is the best policy
life is made of ups and downs, and even worse of times will pass
times goes by too fast to not enjoy life
God's love is unconditional and He forgives without any restrain

Of course there are many thoughts and prayers on my mind. I'm enjoying this time of life and looking forward our life as a family of four.


10 comments :

  1. This dress is gorgeous!!! I might have to get it for my maternity photos too! Do you mind sharing what size you got? You look lovely!
    xoxo Danielle
    For the Love of Leopard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Danielle! I bought it in size L because it's a junior dress

      Delete
  2. Oh your daughter will be a very lucky little girl to have such a thoughtful, beautiful mom like you! I am sure your Son will reiterate it with and for her. You look like a greek goddess in this dress Anna, I must run to Target and find it!! Its too pretty to pass up!! All the very best!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a little girl is the absolute best! You will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post for so many reasons. Love the dress. It couldn't be any more perfect for the setting. I love your thoughts. So true.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are gorgeous, beautiful post!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5.6.15

    What a gorgeous shoot! You look amazing, the scenery is beautiful, and I love this little list!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK