June 30, 2015

Relaxing with Haconut



image source
When I was approached about sampling Haconut body scrub, I didn't know what to expect. I'm not one to use scrubs very often, but I love a good bubble bath. After reading the description of what it actually is, I was excited to try the product. When it arrived, I took a nice long bubble bath (think running out of water twice ha!) and enjoyed my time alone with music and favorite snack. Then as I was ready to rinse and get out, I slathered myself with the scrub and waited about 2-3 minutes while rubbing it into my skin. Lastly, I rinsed with a warm shower and didn't wash with soap.

The scrub had such a pleasant coconut smell, that I wanted to eat it when I opened it. It left my skin feeling super soft and delicate - the oils from coconut flakes worked magic on my bod. Coconut has natural oils that kept from feeling too heavy but left the skin feeling smooth. I loved the fact that it's organic and has pure coconut sugar, as well as Himalayan salt. I finished my routine with almond oil all over my body and let it absorb before putting on clothes. My skin felt AMAZING for several days! If you are looking for a good body scrub that won't be dry, has natural ingredients and will work for sensitive skin, try Haconut!

7 comments :

  1. It sounds absolutely divine! I've been wanting to take baths but with my schedule and all, it's just been difficult, ugghhh.

    May x • THE MAYDEN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May, I absolutely agree with you! Finding time is difficult to do but such a must!

      Delete
  2. I love using scrubs on my hands as well as my feet! I'm sure this one smelt amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lindsey, it is one amazing scrub!

      Delete
  3. bubble baths are my fav! sounds like a fun product!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kelsey, we are soul sisters for sure! :)

      Delete
  4. Wow this looks awesome - a total must try!

    Rebecca
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK