June 1, 2015

Floral Shift








dress: Loft old (similar)
pumps: Target (similar here and here)
clutch: Target
sunglasses: Kate Spade
watch: Fossil (on sale!)
bracelet: Kate Spade
Welcome to June people! Can you believe it? We are in the 6th month, half way through the year already. I feel like time is slipping through my fingers and right now it's busier than ever. At 32 weeks pregnant, I have to admit I'm not ready for this baby to arrive just yet. In fact, I don't have a single pink thing. Gasp. Starting with blogging, working, my side business, and all the personal engagements I have a packed schedule. Between now and my due date we have three weddings to go to and that's some busy social life we  have. I'm not complaining but sometimes I feel like life is passing me by too fast. Do you ever get that feeling?
Hope you have a great week!


Shop Floral Shift Dresses


5 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, love this outfit! So perfect for Spring/Summer. Also, wow you are busy! I always imagine that when I get pregnant I will just be a hermit for 9 months ha >.<

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another gorgeous floal dress styling your bump. Love how this is so dressed up and feminine. The shoes, clutch, bracelet, watch - all of it is gorgeous, besides the pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another gorgeous floal dress styling your bump. Love how this is so dressed up and feminine. The shoes, clutch, bracelet, watch - all of it is gorgeous, besides the pretty dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress! You've styled it perfectly with those amazing shoes! The perfect outfit for to start off June:)

    xo
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute <3 I love the match of your dress and shoes :) Good Luck on your delivery! <3

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK