June 9, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide 2015

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
Hello there! It seems like time is passing me by as we are already in month of June. The next holiday that's around the corner is Father's Day. Although it seems like you have time to think about a gift for the Father(s) in your life, time doesn't stand still. Here I found some of the coolest gifts around and made them easy to shop in one location. Everything from trendy ties for the father who likes to dress well to a culinary connoisseur and the builder (a personalized hammer anyone?), it's all here. I love the vintage clock that's also an alarm because my husband definitely needs one on his side of the bed, as well as some cool grilling tools and spices to go with his new grill. Also, a new quality leather watch will put a smile on any dad's face. I think a ROKU subscription will dub you the 'favorite kid' and that's not a bad idea. I hope you have fun shopping for dad although it's not so easy most of the time. 
Have a great day! 



5 comments :

  1. Great Fathers' Day gift ideas! Love the hammer! It's so adorable.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little clock is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara - I'm thinking about getting it for my hubs

      Delete
  3. i'm still looking for a gift, this was helpful!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK