May 15, 2015

Eyelet








dress: J.Crew
shoes: Dorothy Perkins
sold out (similar 1 / 2  / 3)
clutch: Target (similar under $20)
bracelet: Kate Spade
belt: thrifted (similar)
sunglasses: Choies c/o 
If there's anything that makes a pregnant woman feel like a million bucks is a killer dress and some high heels. Honestly. That's all it takes. Well, maybe some vanilla ice cream with fresh berries, brought to me by my husband (without asking) really does make me feel just fine. Yes, that might definitely make me all emotional and I might even tear up when saying thank you. This pregnancy thing and the wacko hormones definitely kick my butt when it comes to calm and rational thinking. Maybe if I go get some aformentioned ice cream, everything will be right with the world again. Yep. Ice cream for breakfast it is. Oh no, wait, I think I saw an awesome recipe for buttermilk waffles on Pinterest, maybe pancakes? Although, smoked salmon with poached egg sounds amazing too. See what I mean? I'ts craaazy up in here. You have yourself a great weekend while I ponder upon the meaning of life, i.e. what to have for breakfast. 

Shop My Look





16 comments :

  1. Aren't you just the most darling pregnant woman?? Aww! You look so fabulous and I absolutely adore your shoes. I like how you styled your jewelry to complement the shoes, spot on!


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Recent Post: Neutrals & Acid Washed (Earrings giveaway, too!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amber so much! You are so sweet

      Delete
  2. Such a sweet dress!
    Victoria | GlamFizz
    or follow on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. those floral heels are so fun! love your nail color too! cute look!
    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your look!!!! I really like your style and blog, i´m follow you!!!!
    please visit my blog!
    kisses......



    zapatosrojosmoda.blogspot.mx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! You look stunning!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    Latest post:
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/5/16/the-bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with those shoes, and I love how you styled them with the navy dress! You look lovely, great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous eyelet dress! And an even cuter pair of shoes :)

    By the way, I have a new post and giveaway on my blog. I'd love for you to swing by:

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look absolutely stunning Anna!! I am in love with how adorable your bump is and how gorgeously you style it!! LOVING this outfit..the blue dress with the fun floral pumps are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look just beautiful! Love your bright heels and matching bracelets!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen! I'm glad you noticed haha

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK