May 29, 2015

32 Week Bumpdate







shorts: Pink Blush Maternity c/o (similar non maternity)
flats: J.Crew (similar)
bag: Amazon (similar, also love this one)
watch: Kate Spade 
sunglasses: Tory Burch

I can't believe I'm already so far along but it's here! So for those interested in how things are going, here's a little update.

How Far Along: (almost) 32 weeks

Total Weight Gain: 14 lbs

Gender: it's a girl (for sure!)

Maternity Clothes: whoever invented jeans with stretchy waist band should be awarded a Nobel peace prize. Nobel because it's freaking genius and peace because it keeps the peace in our house as I actually have something to wear.  

Sleep: It's getting uncomfortable! I don't like the body pillow for some reason - it's huge and I feel like it takes up more space than helps me. I constantly wake up and have to go tinkle. Yay for the beginning of sleepless nights!

Miss Anything: a glass of wine, fitting into normal clothes and not feeling like an elephant

Cravings: my first pregnancy I wasn't really craving anything but this time around it's two things - apple juice and smoked salmon. I could drink apple juice all day long if it didn't have so much sugar in it and eat salmon for breakfast lunch and dinner. 

Symptoms: I'm carrying much lower this time, by how my clothes fit and not sure if that's a second baby or post C-section thing. Definitely feel more tired and back to napping every day. Also I have a ton of Braxton-Hicks contractions (at least 5-10 a day) and hope that's a good thing

Belly Button/Body Changes:  Belly button popped and that's something new. My butt hasn't gained any weight as I can fit into my normal size 6 for the bottoms - yay me!   

Mood: I think I'm doing OK with mood swings but anything sweet or touchy gets me emotional. I almost teared up when hubby washed the floors without me asking. Yeah, hormones are going nuts!

Best Moment This Week:  My favorite is when Jonathan kisses the baby as we lounge in bed in the morning - he is so sweet about it!

Looking Forward to: enjoying the next few weeks as a mom of one and spending some quality time with Jonathan. I will definitely miss it when she arrives but I'm sure it will be a good kind of different.

Exercise: I picked up walking three times a week (about 2 miles). It's getting harder and harder to push the stroller up the hill but I'm determined to stick to it. No pain, no gain right? Especially because I do not want to be late again, although I'm praying God will give me patience either way.

On My Mind:  during my last pregnancy I gained the most weight last couple of weeks. At this point I'm super cautious about what I eat and try not to give myself any excuses to indulge. Also, I have a lot of weddings and events to go to so that keeps me motivated to look good. Oh and you know, putting pictures of yourself on the internet kind of helps the matter as well. ha!
I'm praying for an easy delivery that's on time and no C-section. I know Lord has it in His hands but I also know that I need courage. I've been back and forth with the VBAC thing and I'm kind of scared to go for it. Besides having that worry, I think this pregnancy has been going extremely smooth and I'm so thankful for it.


Shop My Look


22 comments :

  1. Love that gorgeous bag! What a cute spring outfit-I love all the bright colors! Congrats on your sweet baby girl:)

    xx
    www.charltonlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable look! When my pregnancy time comes, I will have to look back at these photos for inspiration! You looks so put together and well, just perfect! Your little girl is going to have so many beautiful outfits to raid when she is old enough!

    Chelsea
    Ginger Side of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chelsea! I can definitely see her stealing my clothes ha!

      Delete
  3. You look amazing! ! Go you for staying active during pregnancy. Seriously! I love your style. You look beautiful in all your outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natasha! I try

      Delete
  4. Anonymous30.5.15

    What a cute look! I just love the neon! And congrats on all that is going well with your pregnancy! Lovely!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! I always think you look great in color. Love having an update.

    Amy Ann
    Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! Love your Blog :)
    Hope you will visit me too.
    Greetings from Pakistan.
    xx

    Maria Speaks Prada

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright and fun top, love how it matches your shoes! So stylin!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still look amazing as always. Love these pastel colors, especially with that bag.

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous31.5.15

    You look AMAZING! I love your bag and blouse! xx

    ALLURE OBSESSED - BEAUTY BLOG // BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are absolutely glowing and I love all of the pops of neon!

    xx Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw you look amazing!!! Almost at the home stretch!
    Love your blog, by the way!

    www.theclosetcrush.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such cute pregnancy style! I love the pops of color in this look. Happy to hear that you are having a smooth pregnancy!
    xx
    Here&Now
    Enter to win a Chloe + Isabel earring/necklace set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK