April 1, 2015

Spring Bags and Shoes {Shopping}



1.Clutch / Sandals  2.Clutch / Pumps  3.Tote / Pumps 4.Clutch / Heels  5.Tote / Espadrille 


I love spring time because I get a chance to renew my wardrobe and hopefully shop for some new accessories! Spring is the best time to update your bags and shoes because there are so many new styles and colors. I'm in love with neon and light colored pumps, but haven't tried espadrilles yet. These are my favorite picks for this spring and summer - I'm dying over these pumps and the perfect tote that is currently on sale.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Link Up: Mix and Match

SHOP THE POST



12 comments :

  1. I'd love the yellow bag and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in love with neon this spring!

      Delete
  2. I have a pair of Ted Baker shoes extremely similar to the ones pictured and I love them. The small details are amazing and they make me feel glamorous every time I wear them!
    -Chelsey // AndEverythingNice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been eyeing that pair for a while! Now I will definitely have to get them ;)

      Delete
  3. Im with you on re-vamping the wardrobe for spring!! I can't wait to start shopping for new items!

    www.tusksandtails.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really need to clean out my closet but it's still so cold here that I haven't had any need for my warm clothes

      Delete
  4. Lovely things!!!!!!
    Kiss
    Chiara
    http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love all these picks! I need a pair of flat espradrilles in my closet, for sure!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried a several haven't found ones I like yet

      Delete
  6. wow, love the pics! very good selection. love ted baker!
    xo
    www.cocktailsandcatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous3.4.15

    Want it all. happy easter!

    Check out my new post on my blog about Easter Decoration!
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Monaco, South Africa, Beijing, Hawaii...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK