April 19, 2015

Spring Vibes








top: Land's End (similar), jeans: Pink Blush Maternity c/o, flats: Target (DIY similar here), bag: Amazon, watch: Kate Spade

Hope your weekend was as nice as mine! I finally got to decorate my living room and dining room, arrange the gallery wall and do tons of spray painting. When in doubt, I spray paint stuff. It's the best thing in the world for those old things that need to be updated, like vases, lamps and frames. I can't wait to show you what our home looks like now. 

In other new, Lilly Pulitzer for Target was a fiasco fashionistas won't forget for a long time. I didn't think we would have that many shoppers in our small town store. Wrong! I got there @8:05 and everything was gone. I mean, everything! Many women stood outside of the dressing room waiting for the stuff others didn't want. In the end, my patience and stalking others with unwanted items paid off and I came home with a few things. There are a lot of angry Lilly fans out there because of the (super) limited availability of the collection and those trying to sell their hauls for three times the price on eBay. After checking Instagram and different hash tags I can see why people are upset about 'limited time' - which in this case means limited few hours. I can't wait to style my Lilly pieces on the blog soon! 

Gap, Old Navy and Banana Republic are having their 40% OFF SALE (ends 4/21)! 

Shop The Post



10 comments :

  1. Hi there babe, how isit going?
    Great post though, i love it, thank you for sharing this with us..
    Follow back if you don;t mind.

    New post on my blog if you're interested.
    Meet my boyfriend - Girlfriend tag.
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Dominika!

      Delete
  2. Your top is such a fun pattern and I love the colors, so springy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! It's my favorite as of right now :)

      Delete
  3. I keep hearing how crazy it was! I gave up on Target collabos after Philip Lim a long time ago. You are a lucky girl though to snag some items! And love your outfit here, those tassel shoes are too cute!

    Gina
    Pink Wings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gina! it was a little crazy and I'm not sure if I'd wake up at 3am to shop online ever... that's some dedication there! ha!

      Delete
  4. This top looks so beautiful on you! I love the color, a springy combination for sure!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathleen! I'm so excited for spring I only wear brights haha!

      Delete
  5. That is such a cute and colourful shirt! I like it with the distressed denim and the subtle print mixing with the striped flats :)

    Glad you managed to get some things form the collection, sounds like it was in really high demand!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun top! Love that print!
    xo,
    Jacqueline
    Stylin In St. Louis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK