April 29, 2015

Metallic







skirt: NY&Co (similar), tank: Pink Blush Matenity c/o, jacket: thrifted (similar here and here), pumps: Target, bag: Amazon

If you think about how many changes a woman's body goes through while she's pregnant, it's simply amazing. From the expanding abdomen that's capable of accommodating a baby of any size (or a few) to how her bones shift to give way for the baby. The baby is getting everything he or she needs through mother without mother's knowledge or help. It's so fascinating! Every time I feel the baby move I'm simply amazed at the fact that I'm carrying a life inside of me. A brand new life that was created and given to me to bring into this world. How amazing is that? It is truly a miracle and I cannot wait to see our little baby girl!

Current Sales

LOFT - extra 40% OFF sale items 

Ann Taylor - 40% OFF dresses and skirts 

J.Crew - 40% OFF all sale items

Nordstrom - up to 40% OFF handbags

Shopbop - up to 70% OFF designer sample sale

Neiman Marcus - spend $200 get $50 OFF, spend $400 get $100 OFF.

Piperlime - 50% OFF everything until 4/30 

Target - save 15% OFF $75 or more on all baby blankets, bedding and decor
up to 20% OFF carseats, strollers and travel systems
up to 25% OFF indoor and outdoor furniture 

Kate Spade NY - 50% OFF or more on select items

Link Ups: The Book of LeisureThe Pleated Poppy,
Thank you for stopping by and have a great day! 

16 comments :

  1. Love the nice metallic pencil skirt with the teal blazer. You remind me to wear mine ASAP. I also own a metallic skirt. Looking beautiful, Anna. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ada! It's a nice addition to any closet!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful skirt!!! I love the jacket too!! Great thrift find.


    Amber
    All the Cute
    Today’s Post: Casual Inspiration No. II: Black & White Striped Jersey Dress
    Recent Post: Casual Inspiration No. I: Sporty Sweatshirt Dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the metallic skirt, looks beautiful!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! It's so pretty!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogpsot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. the skirt is so chic!♥ beautiful outfit!:)


    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I just love anything metallic and that skirt looks adorable over your bump!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! I love this "maternity" look. :) So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pencil skirt. The metallic is so pretty. I am always amazed at what the body does. Babies are true miracles. I believe that even more now that my husband and I have had some trouble getting pregnant.

    Amy Ann
    Now blogging at my new site Straight A Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, growing a human is an amazing thing! You look beautiful here! Do you find you can wear a lot of yiur pencil skirts? It hadn't occurred to me to wear them higer like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the gunmetal metalic skirt and it looks great with the turquoise jacket, fab look!
    Nora
    www.jacketsociety.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great pencil look! the blazer adds the perfect pop

    -Andréa

    A.Viza Style

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great way to style a pencil skirt. Love the entire ensemble! You look perfect :)
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. loving the metallic skirt! great elegant look!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the pop of color from your blazer

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on your baby bump!


    Would you like to follow each other ?

    Kisses

    Emily from PTT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK