April 15, 2015

Perfect Spring








dress: Sheinside c/o, pumps: Jessica Simpson (similar), bag: Lauren by Ralph Lauren (also love this one), watch: Fossil (on sale!), sunglasses: Kate Spade

The perfect, spring dress weather has arrived in upstate New York and I couldn't be happier about it. Taking out my pretty little dresses (while I still can fit into them) is such an amazing feeling that I cannot wait to share more with you all! I'm loving this and this floral dress as well. The quality is a little on thin side (it is not lined) but it's perfect for summer weather and under $22!  

Mother's Day is coming up and honestly, I'm puzzled about what to get for our moms. I don't want to be corny but give something special and personal. Check out the Nordstrom Gift Guide - there is always something for everyone (and every budget). Plus they always offer FREE shipping and returns - the best thing ever (just in case she doesn't like it).


Shop The Post






8 comments :

  1. Anonymous16.4.15

    Such a lovely Dress

    check out my new post on my blog about Argentinia
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Egypt, Vegas, Tahiti, Rome

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a lovely dress, I like the floral print and the red heels are so cute with it! :)

    You're doing so well to be in heels! My balance is bad at the best of times, it was so out of whack in pregnancy I was always in flats, haha!

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Mica, I feel ya with heels though! I don't wear them on regular basis but do like to put them together for church and date nights.

      Delete
  3. Hermosa♥♥ amo tu vestido, el toque de color con el zapato!!! Me encanta por completo el look!!

    Mil besos desde Rep. Dom
    http://www.entreapuntesytela.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress- and those pumps! Perfect touch. :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning dress! You look absolutely gorgeous! :)

    xx, Ashleigh | Fashion in Flight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by Ashleigh!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK