March 30, 2015

Printed Maternity








dress: TJMaxx (sold out) similar, shirt: Target, pumps: Jessica Simpson (similar), bag: Kate Spade,  bracelet: Kate Spade
I've never been a fan of body conscious and scuba material dresses. They made me feel a bit uncomfortable and self aware, making sure to hug the curves. With the pregnancy I'm thanking Heavens for those type of dresses because they fit my growing bump. Whoever made bodycon dresses deserves a hug because I just size up and make sure they have some kind of print to hide all the imperfections. Maternity styling is quite difficult when it comes to dressy outfits. Anyone can do jeans and a tunic but what do you wear to church?
Are you a fan of these types of dresses? Or you are not a dress kind of gal at all? 
Thank you for stopping by!

Shop Similar Outfit 






More Printed Dresses






14 comments :

  1. Anonymous31.3.15

    Amazing. i love it

    Check out my new post on my blog about Salzburg
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Vegas, South Africa, Egypt, Beijing, many styles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the dress, and totally digging the bright pumps! :)

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great in this print!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic outfit! Nice blog!!!
    I hope you'll visit mine!
    kiss
    Chiara
    http://blog.pianetadonna.it/shesinfashion/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you know I am a dress kind of gal. This dress has it all. I love the style, colors and pattern. It suits you beautifully, too.

    P.S. Who redesigned your blog? I am shopping for a blog designer. Will you please let me know? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos! You look great. The print of that dress is beautiful. I love the splashes of bold colors and those heels!!! I think those types of dresses are beautiful, but I would be self-conscious wearing one, thinking the same things you used to think.

    I loved your comment on my Chit Chat post yesterday! I'm now following you on blog lovin'.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica! Thank you so much for the follow and I'm happy to have you here

      Delete
  7. awww you're a cute pregnant lady!! You look so good! I just stumbled upon your cute blog, how far along are you? I love those kind of dresses when I'm not bloated haha

    xo
    Candace
    Lovely Little Rants

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look amazing! That midi dress look amazing on you and I love how you layered it with the blouse! Such a cute bump!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, you are so kind! thank you

      Delete
  9. Beyond beautiful! I love your heels - they look perfect with your outfit.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK