March 9, 2015

Pink Floral







*
dress: LOFT , coat: Target (similar herehere, here *on sale*), clutch: here,
booties: Old Navy (similar), watch: Kate Spade

If you seen Monster-In-Law movie, you know there a scene where the assistant gets totally fed up with the mother and she gives her a pieces of her mind. (watch trailer/movie here for clarification). Well, I feel exactly like that about the whole winter business. Notice mountains of snow around me? There is no where to escape as we are trapped in an ice age. Above 30F seems like a dream and hopefully we will be getting some sun this week. Although, I will believe it when I see it. In the mean time, I'm recovering from a nasty cold (which I successfully avoided all winter to catch in March. yeah.). If anyone is packaging sun and selling it online, I will take a whole bucket full please. 

MORE SPRING DRESS OPTIONS



Thank you for stopping by!
xo, Anna

15 comments :

  1. Aw I wish I could send some warmth your way, but on the bright side, your outfit looks fun and springy!
    Nidhi
    An Unblurred Lady

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that sun would already warm up here too...thank you

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pieces! I'm loving your fierce booties and fabulous pink coat. Such a marvelous outfit and you look amazing!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathleen, that dress is my fav

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colours, and look at your adorable bump! I love the promise of spring - that snow will be a memory soon!

    Mama-andmore.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too! And thank you for stopping by:-)

      Delete
  4. Love the pretty pink and florals!! Spring is almost here!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    www.NorthernLights-SouthernBelles.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tara! I hope it will be here soon

      Delete
  5. Stunning look, love your coat. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so ready for spring, girl! Love that bright pink coat :)

    -Jan
    janmloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cannot believe that coat is from Target. It is gorgeous and so is that floral dress. Pretty hairdo also, Anna. Loving the growing baby bump. When do you find out the gender?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous look! That dress is just fabulous!

    Alena & http://garmentsspeech.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty insane weather lately! We're expecting 55+ this week, I live in Montana.
    Love your dress.
    Natasha
    A modest fashion blog: www.natashaatkerson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It may be cold outside but you are most definitely bringing in a ray of sunshine with that gorgeous outfit - love it! #allaboutyou

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking awesome hun! Love your pink coat and the floral dress!
    xoxo
    Spring cleaning Balham

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK