March 13, 2015

Pink Blush Maternity Wear







jacket: Pink Blush Maternity c/o (similar), jeans: Pink Blush Maternity c/o (similar), top: Banana Republic (similar), pumps: Jessica Simpson, tote: Amazonwatch: Fossil, necklace: vintage

Hello friends and I'm so happy it's Friday! It has been a loooooong week and I'm so happy it's over. Believe it or not, the cold hasn't completely left us and I'm still stuffed up. But the sun is shining, the temperatures are getting warmer and I'm feeling better. The florals are my absolute favorite (judging by the last few posts) and I'm not planning on stopping. If you are looking for affordable maternity clothes, check out Pink Blush Maternity and their huge selection of dresses, bottoms and tops. They also carry a large selection of plus size maternity wear and constantly update their merchandise selection. Hope you enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!

Sale Alert

  Ann Taylor (40% OFF entire purchase with code FRIENDS40)
LOFT: 40% OFF everything
GAP 30% online purchase with code SPRING
Lord & Taylor 20% regular and sale items with code SAVE
J.Crew 25% off with code SALELOVE


 Style Elixir // What I Wore Wednesday // Mix It Up Friday // Cappucino and Fashion // Throw Back Thursday // Sunday Style // Passion4Fasshion // Favorite Fashion Friday //Style Med Wednesday




18 comments :

  1. very cute mum
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely radiant and gorgeous!!! Love the floral piece, right on time for spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are absolutely amazing! You're blooming even. (Pun unintended.) I seriously love that floral blazer too.

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anne... It's my current favorite too

      Delete
  4. Something about skinny jeans and heels always looks sexy!! Great look. The thing I am swooning over most is your hair!! I am always looking for good updo's because I generally get annoyed with my hair being down after a few hours.
    Ps--floral is perfect to ring in spring!!

    http://www.BesosFromAmerica.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samantha, you are right on the money with the hair issue. I look for easy and pretty ways to style mine too:)
      thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  5. This blazer looks amazing on you. xx
    http://ninasstyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you look so stunning pregnant. Love, love this look! And your hair is so pretty too :)

    By the way, I have new posts on the blog. I'd love for you to check them out :)

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Abby! I couldn't believe how easy that hair style was to do

      Delete
  7. wow!! you are so radiant!! i love that blazer!! :D

    have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look AMAZING. love the blazer

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great floral blazer! Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning! Thanks for linking up to #fashionfriday

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have gone through it completely, and upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Hope you will continue with a new article.
    Maternity Bottoms Online

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK