March 4, 2015

Floral Pop






top: Sheinside (under $10), cardigan: Target, scarf: similar here (on sale!) & here,
jeans: J.Crew, bag: Kate Spade, booties: similar here & here, watch: Kate Spade (on sale!)
I'm so sick and tired of winter that I'm protesting the latest snow storm with (almost) spring outfit. Bright colors and gorgeous florals are asking to come out of my closet! I cannot wait for this snow to melt and cold to go away. On that note, never mind me while I get sick after taking these outfit photos in negative temperatures. Don't tell my mom. Also, don't let me do it again. Hope you are having a great week!



Here are some of my most glam and dreamy picks!


xo, Anna

10 comments :

  1. Great outfit! Such an adorable mama to be!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diana! I'm so happy to hear it:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the splash of print and color from your scarf!! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! That scarf is going to be my favorite this spring

      Delete
  4. Beautiful scarf, love your purse too.

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL AND ROMANTIC SESSION

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute! yes to bright colors and florals!

    lacee swan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK