March 17, 2015

Black X2







top: LOFT, leggings: Gap (similar), scarf: Amazon, clutch: DIY (similar),  
pumps: Jessica Simpson
Have you seen this clutch over all over the fashion blogs? Well, it's been around for a while and its popularity doesn't seem to be slowing down. Of course, pony hair and the brand name are tempting but the price tag is not easy to swallow. I've been dreaming about it for a while and decided to make my own. I've taken an old clutch and wrapped it in calf hair-like material in under $10. It was super easy and looks great, don't you think? A tutorial is coming soon but in the mean time here are some other options on a budget (or not).

Thank you for stopping by!
xo, Anna

17 comments :

  1. love your hair dear! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the zippers on your leggings.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! I think it's a nice touch to otherwise boring pair

      Delete
  3. Great photos! I love that clutch. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Morgan! Check the blog later for DIY tutorial

      Delete
  4. Anonymous17.3.15

    Super cute look and I LOVE your DIY! I love that clutch but you're right it's so expensive! Love this overall look!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous look! I'm loving the clutch, too!
    xo Southern Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Zelle! It's probably going to be my favorite item

      Delete
  6. Anonymous17.3.15

    I love your warm leopard/plaid look! Such a great post xoxo Mel!
    http://lachiquitamissi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mel... It seems to be the winning combo

      Delete
  7. Beautiful outfit, love your clutch!

    http://www.mintnotion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Love the plaid and leopard combo!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shannon, I think will have to wear some other way again because I like it too! Thank you for stopping by

      Delete
  9. Such a beautifully chic look! Make sure you like up with Fab Five Friday!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish I could have looked this good when I was pregnant (or any other day for that matter!) Looks great!
    Sorry for the delay in commenting and thanks for linking up x
    (Muddled manuscript)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK