January 18, 2015

Monochromatic






dress: Talbots (similar) also love  this one
booties: Liz Clairborne (similar)
belt: Gap
clutch: DIY (similar)
watch: Fossil
I love simple black dresses because a) they are easy to style b) they go with everything. I love this wool stretchy version because after five years in  my closet I still wear it multiple times every winter. It's soft, warm and feels like you are wearing a cozy blanket while looking polished. I wore this outfit to church and decided to play around with my hair. This new rope braid seems easy at first but the secret is to keep all the hair super tight while braiding.  I loved this video tutorial but probably need to practice a bit more to make it look more polished and less messy. Today I love the messy braid look and hope you do too.
xo, Anna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK