December 23, 2014

Traditions







sweater: LOFT
vest: Land's End
hat: Target
cords: LOFT
boots: similar
bag: Ralph Lauren
The days leading up to Christmas are always filled with family. I love the traditions that we have like getting together and baking our favorite cookies. I'm in charge of desserts, as we spend Christmas Eve at my mom's and Christmas Day with my in-laws. This year I'm making something new which is kind of scary and exciting at the same time. I will make sure to post it on Instagram if it comes out the way it's supposed to. 
We are also trying to make our own traditions with Christmas morning breakfast and gift giving, I can't wait to see Jonathan's face when he sees his present because it's pretty stinking cool. 
What are your favorite Christmas traditions?
Also check my last post with some great ideas for last minute gifts (they will never know!)




xo, Anna


4 comments :

  1. Great look! Loving those boots!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a sucker for Christmas traditions! They make the holiday for me! Good luck starting your own this year :)

    Fishbowl Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rural look, I love it! Here, in Rio Grande do Sul, we're gauchos, our equivalent to your cowboys. Great look, amazing pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a very merry holiday! Love this look. So beautiful!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK