December 30, 2014

Furry







shirt: LOFT
jeans: J.Crew
vest: thrifted (similar)
shoes: similar
bag: Ralph Lauren
I love fur vests but have been hesitant to wear one because it add about 10 pounds. With that being said I still want to style it for a cute winter look. We've been having such mild temperatures lately that a vest is all you really need. I'm enjoying the warmer (relatively speaking) weather but have very little energy to do much outside the house. This pregnancy is sucking the life out of me and I'm not even kidding. I did get dressed once last week and this is what I wore. 
Thank you for stopping by.

xo, Anna


3 comments :

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Have you purchased from the chicwish website before? I want to purchase the vest but am not sure If the website is safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've had such a fashionable year. I adore this fur vest - so gorgeous. here's to 2015!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK