November 24, 2014

Holiday Red





coat // (similarsweater // leggings // (similarboots // (similarbag 
It WAS a winter wonderland in our parts last week but today we have it in 50's. That's New York for ya. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining I just would like it to snow for Christmas and then never snow again. Alas, it seems like we will be getting some snow very soon. AGAIN. 
I'm working on some holiday make up ideas for you guys and I just can't wait to share it. So excited! 

Thank you for stopping by! 



2 comments :

  1. You look just beautiful and I love that your lips match your festive coat. Very holiday-esque!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is beyond gorgeous and I also love the bag and boots. Perfect look for a casual Christmas. You look great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK