November 13, 2014

All That Glitters

Plaid Trench | Skinny Jeans | J.Crew | Brown Tote | Fall Thanksgiving Outfit






jeans // (similar) blouse // tank // (similar) trench // pumps // tote
My wonderful husband outdone himself this year with my birthday gift. I've been eyeing a fashionable, structured brown tote (similar to this one) for a long time. As soon as I spotted this Ralph Lauren tote I was in love. Every time I would walk into Macy's I would look at it and go away. So one day we were just browsing the store, and he goes it's your birthday (with a wink). So I was beyond thrilled and snatched that baby up (plus I had 30% off coupon. yay me!) Anyhow, prepare to get sick of this bag because I cannot stop pairing it with everything in my closet. 

Nordstrom -> prefect guide + FREE shipping and returns. 

J.Crew Factory -> 40%-60% OFF + $5 Shipping 

Old Navy ->  40% OFF all pants, sweaters and shirts {code: FESTIVE + Free Shipping} ends 11/15

GAP -> 30% OFF online only {code HAPPY + Free Shipping}ends 11/14

Banana Republic -> 40% OFF full prices {code: BRSAVE} ends 11/13

J.Crew -> 25% OFF your entire purchase {code: SHOPNOW}

Ann Taylor: 40% OFF your entire purchase {code: FRIENDS40} 


Target: FREE shipping with any purchase

DSW: all boots $59.95 + FREE shipping

Kohl's: get $10 KohlsCash for every $50 you spend and Free Shipping (with $50+ purcahse), plus tkae up to 30% OFF when you use your KOHLS Charge card.

LOFT: 40% your entire purchase {code: SHAREIT}

Nordstrom Rack: Free Shipping with purchase $100+

Lord and Taylor: 20% OFF best looks {code: SALE}


Bauble Bar: get 15% OFF your purchase {code: BB15-AGCIQ5}

Sheinside: Buy 2 get 1 60% OFF {no code needed} 

Anthropologie: 25% OFF dresses and jewelry {no code needed}

Kate Spade NY: 25% OFF entire purchase in store and online {code: BEMERRY} ends 11/16





5 comments :

  1. That Trench is fantastic! I am in love with the pattern and length. Gorgeous look!!
    oXo
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great outfit!! you look gorgeous! I love that top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice vest, but I like the coat the best!
    www.minsbeautyequipment.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think my favorite is that lovely bracelet! It's so simple, yet. . PERFECT!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous13.11.14

    Really gorgeous outfit, the coat is simply perfect, so classy!

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK