October 20, 2014

Mix It Up

Stripe Dress | Target | Polka Dot | Brown Boots | Happy Medley




dress: Target (similar, similar)
shirt: Target (similar)
boots: Nine West
bag: similar
necklace: J.Crew
Welcome to Monday! Hope everyone is getting used to the plunging temperatures and slowly taking those sweaters out. My favorite thing about the fall is riding boots and the many (many) ways I can wear them. I love pairing them with dresses, skirts, jeans and even shorts. You can't go wrong with a nice pair of cognac riding boots. Also mixing prints is always fun, but I like to stay within the same color scheme. Thank you for stopping by gals! 
Have a great day! 

3 comments :

  1. Anonymous20.10.14

    This is so cute, I have been absolutely obsessed with the pattern playing this season. Love the stripes and polka dots.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you've mixed prints here! Your boots are adorable too!!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit, I love how you styled it with these accessories - especially the pattern mixing. Very creative and chic!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK