October 3, 2014

Color Blocked Fall

White Blouse| Colorblocked Dress | Dressy| Happy Medley






dress: Eddie Bawer  Thrifted (similar)
blouse: Loft (similar)
shoes: Liz Claiborne (similar)
bag: similar, splurgesteal
Well, another week has gone by and I'm reminded, yet again, that time is a precious commodity. I'm loving fall this year, and that's an understatement. Warm sun-filled days and crisp cool nights; the smell of apples and cinnamon in my house as I whip up some fall-themed muffins. It's simply breathtakingly beautiful! I'm also gravitating towards cooler colors and lots of color blocking this fall, as well as sleeveless dresses with blouses (remember this look?). This is a second look this fall and I can't get away from it. I hope you are enjoying this time of the year and having a good time of your life. 
Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous3.10.14

    You look so chic and stylish. I adore this combo and you did a fantastic job styling. I especially love your dress!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dress!!! Love how you layered it and your shoes and purse are just so classy. Love everything Anna!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK