October 31, 2014

Fall Colors

Black Pencil Skirt | Modest | Mustard Blouse | Fall Colors | Happy Medley






<blouse>    <skirt>   <similar pumps>     <similar tote>   <necklace>
To me mustard, orange and black always mean fall. The warmth of is gone and we are in freezing temperatures now. You see, the blood in body doesn't think it's necessary to reach my feet, let alone toes. My feet are rarely warm and always have to have socks on. It's ridiculous because from the month of October to about May I can't feel my feet and after a while I got used to the feeling. 
I hope you are staying warm and enjoying sunshine! 
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by.


4 comments :

  1. I'm in love with this look (especially the heels)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous31.10.14

    I love how classy and put together the entire outfit is! Love the color of that blouse.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post, this yellow blouse is great! Have a happy Halloween!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is a gorgeous color! I love it with those fabulous leopard pumps. Great look Girl!
    oXo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK