October 27, 2014

Dressy Jeans

Braids | Cropped Jeans | Sweatshirt | Fashion | Happy Medley





Blouse (similar)
Sweatshirt 
Pumps (similar)
Similar Tote
Life is too short - wear heels! No, seriously, ladies enjoy the season while you can still walk barefoot. The time of the year when we sit at home and look out of the window in hopes of seeing a ray of sunshine is almost here. I'm dreading the next six months I'm going to have to spend in fleece pajamas and triple tights. 

But on a happy note, Christmas time is coming and it's the most fun when you have kids. Can't wait for Jonathan actually get to open presents this year. Yay for white Christmas but then I wish we could just skip straight to May and have beautiful spring all over. Alas, it's not going to happen. 


So head on over to your closest TJMaxx and grab some fleece lined leggings, put them on and marvel at the fact that you haven't been living them before. You are welcome! 



2 comments :

  1. Love the details in the outfit...the leopard print, the embellished short-sleeved sweater layered with the blouse with piping! Wonderful!! We've been blessed this fall with warm weather, but I know what's lurking around the corner and you're right...the thought of 6 months of cold is sooooo daunting!! I'd be ok with jumping to spring right after Christmas for sure!!
    Kellie @ www.ie-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks so awesome like that! I also love the leapord print heels - they definitely add a little extra oomph to the outfit! I'm kind of feeling the opposite about winter right now - it's been 85+ degrees in Oklahoma for the past few weeks and I am so ready for the cool weather! But, I know once January hits I'll be miserable and so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK