October 8, 2014

Fall Uniform

Fall Outfit | Cords | Brown & Burgundy | Happy Medley




top: TJMaxx (similar)
blazer: H&M (splurge, save )
cords: LOFT similar
flats: Ellen Tracy (similar, similar)

My fall uniform consists of these cords. I mean, I wear them every day, except when I'm on my knees scrubbing the floor after breakfast (read: smashed scrambled eggs. yuck!) I love corduroy pants because they are the most comfortable pants in the history of the world. They make you look put together without compromising style and you can dress them up or down. This is my version of dressed down, because you know, flats. Hope you are having a great and thank you so much for reading! 

4 comments :

  1. I love these pants so much! They really do seem like the perfect fall pants! I don't actually own any corduroys, isn't that crazy? I definitely need to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't had cords in years but you're really making me miss them!! Great outfit!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11.10.14

    You look just beautiful! Love your lace top!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the burgundy and the tan together - nice colour combination! :)

    Away From The Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK