July 28, 2014

Navy Blue

Navy Dress | White Blouse | Mint Bag | Happy Medley






 dress: H&M
blouse: Loft
bag: Ali Express
necklace: Target

Whenever I go shopping, I'm instantly drawn to dresses. In almost every store, I look through the dress section first, then consider everything else. I love dresses. I love them formal, casual, floral, solid and denim. There is just something feminine and classy about a girl in a nice dress. It instantly gives you a whole outfit and you can play around with it in so many ways. 

My body shape is sort of disproportionate. I have small bust and womanly (haha) hips; so whenever I want to buy a dress, it's a struggle. If I get a size that fits my bottom, it's way to big on top and vice versa.  This dress didn't look like much on the hanger but after trying it on, I fell in love.

Lesson of the day: always try things on. Sometimes it feels like a waste of time but in the long run it will save you a trip back to the store to return something unwanted. I have done it way too many times, so take it from me. Thank you for reading!

xo, Anna

4 comments :

  1. Anonymous28.7.14

    This outfit is so pretty and classy! I love the peek collar, it's so perfect and ads a great touch to the outfit.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy and beautiful. I was wearing a similar royal blue dress yesterday. Mine is pretty thin, but I do want to try it out with a white button-down underneath. I adore the Mint Bag, the most. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh and I too adore dresses and though I own over a 100, I always tend to buy more. Just this year alone. I have added a dozen new ones. Actually on the blog I am doing a dress week this week, showing just some of my new dresses. =)

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful! Love how you've styled this dress. I want to add more dresses to my wardrobe!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK