April 10, 2014

Bold




sweater: Banana Republic (similar)
 skirt: J.Crew (similar)
 crossbody: TJMaxx (similarsimilar)
rain boots: Old Navy (similar)
watchTarget (similar)
It wouldn't be spring without some rain. I'm so glad to see the snow gone and warmer days emerge. It really is amazing what some sunshine and warmth does to your being. Well, it's not totally warm here and most days it's still below fifty but still, there is hope. And as usual, spring brings along a huge to-so list. Everything from cleaning the garage to planning the vacation is on there. But for now, I have my red boots to keep my mood up (even in the rain).

10 comments :

  1. Anonymous10.4.14

    Nice rainy day look! Thank God for the rain though, the grass and flowers are growing like crazy which is awesome. I think I am appreciating spring alittle more than usual this time. Rachel xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! Spring is a wonderful time

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as always!!
    love the color combinations:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Yuliya for stopping by... It's always nice to hear that

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo! I have that same top in black!

    xx, Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really is crazy how sunshine can change your whole outlook! The weather has gotten pretty warm in Oklahoma this week and I swear everyone is so much happier!

    I love the bright belt and rainboots! It's awesome how perfectly they go together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I'm feeling so much better, driving with the windows down... Loving it!

      Thank you

      Delete
  6. I am really digging those boots!! With a color like that, how could you not feel better? =)
    Hope the weather just keeps getting warmer and nicer where you are!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Anna. I stop by here often to see your beautiful outfits but I need to leave my mark and leave some comments, too.

    Loving this combo. So perfect for a Rainy Spring Day. The Old Navy Red Wellies (they look so expensive!!) work so well with the Teal Pencil Skirt.

    P.S. I want to participate in your challenge too. I will E-Mail you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK