March 4, 2014

A Winter Of Outfits

December



January


February


I had a lot of fun with my closet this winter. Stretching my imagination with things like sequins and hats, freezing in the snow while taking pictures and taking a break in  January (only four outfits?). I purchased this coat in December and, although on sale, spend two months' worth of budget money. It was definitely an investment and I'm loving it. So that brought me to not being able to shop for two months in January and February. It was tough staying away from all the amazing sales, especially when they offer free shipping. I focused all my time on decorating the house and organizing Jonathan's birthday party, which was a lot of fun. I had to channel my creative energy somewhere. And now that we are on spring's footsteps, although yesterday we plummeted into negative temperatures again, I'm ready to take out my neons, florals and lose the tights and coats. Which one was your favorite outfit this winter? 
Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. I love seeing bloggers remix items in their closets - it's so relatable!
    Your style is so fun and classy. I love all of your outfits but I would say my favorites are in January lower right and February top middle!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. - I'm definitely ready for spring too!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK