January 23, 2014

Interesting Links {Volume 2}


Here are some interesting reads - everything from touching and inspirational to step-by-step hair tutorial. I hope you find it as interesting as I did.

1. People who have style practice some common sense habits in this post.

2. Easy-peasy way to curl your hair without curling iron .

3. Hair tips that everyone needs to know.

4. I made this recipe twice and it's absolutely delicious. A must try for a weeknight dinner

5. A very controversial blog written by one of the most articulate Russian preachers. After reading couple of his posts (example here and here) I've been blown away by his credibility and knowledge in many different matters.

6. Why you should get a divorce in 2014. Read it before you jump to conclusions

7.  Only because we are freezing to death in subzero temperatures, that doesn't mean it's not sunny some where. I want spring to be here already so I can wear this outfit.

8. Would you get a set of boudoir pictures for your lover? I mean this is such a gorgeous setting and Valentine's Day is coming up very soon.

9. A cool house.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment :

  1. I really enjoyed the first one! LoL at "common sense" - but oh so true!
    It's true, personal style trumps designer labels and debt any day!!
    And thanks for the hair tips, I learned some new tricks to try!!

    Amber
    Fashion, Floss and Lip Gloss

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK