January 17, 2014

Favorite





sweater, glasses: H&M, skirt: J.Crew, boots: gift from Belarus, scarf: Joe Fresh, bag: Kate Spade

When I find something I really like and that fits me well, I tend to wear it for days on end. Case in point, this skirt. It's warm, comfortable and just the perfect length for everyday errands, or even going out to dinner. The weather has been mild lately, and I'm loving it. No need for parkas but it's still cold enough for a light blanket of snow and chilly air. If the winter would stay like this for the entire five months, I would enjoy it a lot more. Besides the milder weather, there isn't much going on here. So I hope you gals (and boys) have a great weekend, and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments :

  1. I absolutely love this outfit. The colors, the fit. Everthing. Looks really good on you
    k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these colors on you - such a beautiful combination. Perfect scarf too! Very lovely
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK