December 6, 2013

One Outfit :: Two Ways






_________________________________________________________________________________





shirt: thrifted, skirt: Loft, vest: Land's End, booties: Old Navy
watch: Target, blazer: Banana Republic, hat: Gap
Who said you can't wear your favorite outfit more then once? Or twice? If I find a color combination or just put together an outfit that's perfect, I want to wear it over and over again. I've had this skirt and shirt in my closet for a while now but one day I put them together and whala! Wearing the same outfit by remixing it and making it look like a totally new one is a winner in my book! Plus changing up the hair adds that something special to each look. Thank you for stopping by and have a great weekend!



3 comments :

  1. Anonymous6.12.13

    Love the first outfit the most. The blue hues are so beautiful!!! Stopping by from www.willfullyelegant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun top - the color is great and really brings out your eyes! Fabulous and creative looks!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! Love both ways you wore this outfit.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK