December 3, 2013

Been An Angel All Year (Smh)




top: H&M, jacket: LOFT, skirt: TJMaxx, booties: Guess
Every year around this time of year, I like to incorporate red, black and sparkle into my outfits. Also, I cannot stop listening to Christmas music (especially this) and smiling. Really, a yacht is not a lot ;-) Christmas time really is the best. It's all about spending time with family, eating lots of delicious food, going to parties and giving gifts. I love giving because when I have put extra thought into someone's gift and they like it, it's the best feeling in the world. And speaking of gifts, I'm all done with my Christmas shopping (talk about early) which makes my life so much easier from now on. Are you gifting or focusing on unworldly gifts? 
Thank you for stopping by and have a good day!


2 comments :

  1. Hello. So happy to have stumbled upon your blog. Your style is absolutely lovely!! I'm a huge fan of pencil skirts and I'm loving how you've styled yours here - the red is gorgeous! As for Christmas music? Haha, you and me both!!

    xo
    By The Shore, a life + style blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Veronika! Thanks you for stopping by!

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK