November 7, 2013

Winter Wishlist

coat, bracelet, chambray, booties, pumps, bag, skirt, boots, wallet
When it comes to winter wardrobe, I go with warmth. (It's the old lady in me)
In all seriousness, finding practical, warm and stylish clothes is not as easy as it sounds. 
Couple things on this list are not essential and more of a want than a need

Although, I do have my eye on this coat (praying for a better sale) and a pair of black booties. 
Hope you have a great weekend and get ready for the cold months, be that organizing your closet or insulating your house. 
Let the shopping begin!


3 comments :

  1. Anonymous8.11.13

    Love everything on your wish list! I'm stopping by from link up. I'm your newest follower. Would love if you stop by my blog.
    Katherine @ Jag Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm seriously coveting that chambray shirt from J. Crew on mega sale right now. And the cobalt blue coat. Really everything you chose is so pretty!! I'm trying my hardest not to buy anything right now so online window shopping is all I have left lol.
    the-lifestyle-project.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the cobalt blue coat! It's gorgeous! I love the color and style! All of the items above are really beautiful. I love the black booties and the riding boots too.

    http://thefashioness.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK