October 4, 2013

Cute and Cranky










The amount of faces this kid makes is just too much. The grimaces are hard to explain and happen at the most unexpected moments. He is very vocal and animated so sometimes just watching him from aside is fun. He can be very happy and then very serious in a matter of seconds.
I mean, this face, you guys is too much for Friday morning.

Besides being the cutest kid on the planet (too far?), he has been cranky.

 Last two weeks he hasn't been sleeping or eating well. We both had a cold and a runny nose, so that may have had something to do with it. 
So forgive me if I haven't been on this bloggidy blog lately because frankly, the most important thing on my mind right now is getting ample amounts of sleep. And chasing after a baby who can climb steps, crawl and constantly pull on my legs, begging to be picked up. 







1 comment :

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK