April 5, 2013

5Days5Ways: Day 5

Being Creative: Day 5



top: American Eagle, skirt: J.Crew, shoes: Tahari, bag: Kate Spade NY, necklace: NY&Co
Whew! For some reason this week is going by at about 90 pmh. It's already Friday and I feel like Monday was just here. And it's not the good kind of feeling 'yay! Friday is here' but 'what? it's already Friday?'
 It's not that I'm terribly busy (I think), as much as you can be with an infant, but time just seems to fly by.
Sunshine and longer days are really motivating me to do a lot more. Get outside, clean the garage, organize all the boxes from the move, finally put away my winter clothes, take out my pretty spring wreath and hang it on the front door, hang up family pictures and decorate our bare walls. 
There is just so much to do and I'm itching to start.
You see, I'm a perfectionist so either I do it exactly the way I want or I just don't do it at all. 
So that's why you will either see a spotless and perfectly neat garage/closet/kitchen/basement or there is an absolute mess. I don't do things half way - it's either all or nothings. 
Tomorrow I'm doing it all. 
Welcome spring!
Are ya here to stay?



4 comments :

  1. I really like Day 3 and Day 5!

    I love all of the necklaces too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO pretty. I love the shirt and that necklace! Have a great weekend!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! I'd love for you to link up to My Style Monday. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/04/my-style-monday_8.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK