April 4, 2013

5Days5Ways: Day 4

 Being Creative: Day 4



top:Old Navy, skirt: J.Crew, flats: Target, clutch: TJMaxx
So now we are back to spring. Oh my goodness, this weather is craaaaaazy!
Enough about the weather though.
I have discovered an amazing cake recipe. It's not from Pinterest or FoodNetwork. Well, I'm sure someone somewhere on the face of the Earth already thought of it, but that's not important. The point is - I came up with it all on my own. Of course, it doesn't help the weight loss cause but we had people over and that's just another excuse to make a cake. And let me tell you, it was delicious. Not  to brag or anything but I think it was the best cake I have ever made. Recipe will be coming shortly because I forgot to take pictures the first time and need to make another one. Seriously not doing myself any favors here.
Anyhow. 
I'm off to run errands because daddy is home and staying with Jonathan today. Mama needs some time to herself and that amazing cup of green tea latte from Starbucks, that I haven't had in months. Yes please! 
Enjoy the sunshine!


2 comments :

  1. So cool! I have never made up a recipe by myself! (new bucket list item!?)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your pretty top!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK