April 2, 2013

5Days5Ways: Day 2

Being Creative: Day 2



button-up: Hollister, skirt: J.Crew, necklace: Sharlotte Russe. bag: H&M, shoes: Kenneth Cole
So have you guessed my repeating item of clothing? Yes, it's the cobalt blue pencil J.Crew skirt. I love skirts because they are very versatile - they can go from very dressy with a silk blouse to casual with a simple white tee. Honestly, I think I own five times as many skirts as jeans. Plus I like to dress up. 
Staying at home most of the time doesn't give me many chances to wear pencil skirts, except to church. So I've primarily focused on putting together casual outfits that can be worn while doing everyday activities.
On a totally separate note, yesterday was April Fools day and I had a chance to joke with some people.
 It was much fun!
Have a great Tuesday!



3 comments :

  1. You look great, honey! Blue and green is my favorite color combination actually.:) Hope you didn't fool anybody TOO much.;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely own more skirts than jeans too! They're just girlier and more fun to dress up with. :) And I have a cobalt blue skirt that I love as well. So pretty and such a statement piece!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit!!
    would you like to follow each other?
    I always follow back :)
    http://inyasuniverse.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK