March 26, 2013

Spring Fever




sweater: TJmaxx similar , skirt: NY&Co similar, shoes: BCBGirls similar
clutch: H&M similar, necklace similar:  Macy's

As you may notice in the pictures, we still have snow on the ground. And Easter is only a  few days away! Who celebrates Easter in winter??? No open toe pretty shoes for me.
I have a serious spring fever. It's been cold and snowing last few months and I'm so ready for spring. Having a baby makes it that much more difficult to get out anywhere. Staying home ad cuddling in our warm PJs sounds a lot more appealing. 
But I want to go places, see people and not be stuck at home all the time. 
Between having a cute little chubby cheeks constantly attached to my boobs and not having a single moment by myself, I'm getting tired. I think I'm going mad.
I need a change of pace. 
I want to go to the park for long walks basking in warmth of sunshine.
I want to finally start decorating my bare walls and putting up baby pictures in pretty frames.
I want to start exercising to loose this stinking baby fat. Post baby fat sucks! Did you know that?
I want to just go.
So come on spring! Bring it on!

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following, wait for you to follow back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit on Cosa Mi Metto???
    Win 100euros to spend a Zara"!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that snow is giving me the chills even from this far away - go away snow! I am allll about the COME ON SPRING train too! Hope you get your walks in the park soon :)
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK