March 7, 2013

Fail


sweater: French Connection, blazer: thrifted, jeans: Target Maternity,  boots: TJMaxx, bag: Nine West
I must admit - this outfit should not be granted the time and space on the world wide web. I was only going to Walmart to get some grocery shopping done and later that night came up with a much better version of this outfit. Alas, I'm out of practice and out of touch with my fashionable side. 
Taking outfit pictures three weeks postpartum has its challenges. Try to appear slim(er) and wear the pre-pregnancy clothes while desperately attempting to be stylish again. So there are couple things I've learned from this outfit to avoid for the post-preggos like me.
a// don't wear a turtleneck when you have chubby cheeks. baaad idea
b.. ditch the maternity wear (yay! finally) and maybe get a pair that fits you right now  
c// don't look so stiff. 
d// try to comb your hair so it doesn't look like a lion mane (hubby did warn me of this)
Since we got that out of the way, let's attempt to look a little more polished and styled next time, shall we? 
This shall go down into the history as an epic fail.
Good day.

2 comments :

  1. I think you look great! Getting dressed after having a baby is challenging, but you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely great! Very stylish! :)

    Xo,
    Amor GLAMOROZA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK