December 19, 2012

Mr. Chipmunk Called. He Wants His Cheeks Back


sweater: J.Crew blazer: thrifted, jeans: Motherhood Maternity, booties: Old Navy
At some point, the denial has to stop. And that point is when you look at my cheeks and think I have something in my mouth - well I don't. That means I have gotten to the point of significant weight gain and there is no way to stop it. Maybe just accept it.
I have seven more weeks to go and this maybe the time to stop taking pictures of myself to commemorate on this. But this is why I started the blog in the first place - to show real women being real.
Part of that reality is getting fat chubby cheeks and dealing with it. My hubby calls me 'his little Pooh" and I don't know if I should find it endearing or be insulted. 
In any case, those cheeks are staying for now. Get used to them.
Have a great day and thanks for reading!

7 comments :

  1. Don't be too hard on yourself! You look great! By the time I gave birth, my cheeks were so chubby you couldn't see my mouth!
    Kristin
    Rare Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! don't be hard on yourself... I have have had chubby cheeks my whole life- even at my thinnest. Cheeks or no cheeks you look great.

    Would you like to stay connected through Bloglovin and GFC?

    Xo Amy
    http://stylechocolatechip.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness, i am all about being real and you look great! i can't believe you only have 7 weeks left.. you are literally all belly momma-to-be and nothing else, keep rocking it and taking those picture, love it!

    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com
    -check it out!-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely color combo, very flattering on you :) Good luck with your little babe :) Happy Holidays!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK