December 14, 2012

Exceptions


dress: thrifted, shoes, tights: TJMaxx, bag H&M,
32 weeks pregnant belly
For some odd reason, everyone of us wants to be the exception. Not the rule.
 But exceptions are just that - very rare occasions outside of the norm.
So whenever I was listening to the pregnancy tales of "this is going to happen to you too", I never thought of myself as being the rule. Well, couple of things were exceptional (i.e. lack of morning sickness, no crazy food cravings) but the third trimester is different
I have awful backaches. 
My feet swell from being mobile all day long. 
I get up to pee-pee at least twice at night. 
I get heart palpitations just thinking about the amount of stuff I need to get done before our boy arrives.
Hormones are doing its thing - I'm driving my hubs crazy.
To name just a few.
I'm thankful that everything is going well and baby is healthy, as well as I am. Even with everyone around coughing and sneezing, I haven't gotten sick. 
So to sum up - it's going well. 
No exceptions anymore.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK