November 27, 2012

What Color Is That?


sweater: J.Crew, blazer: Gap, skirt: thrifted, shoes: Aldo, necklace: uknown

Between my mom and my sister, and couple of other people in church, the color of my tights have been misinterpreted. It's a mustard color people, which I, for one, think goes perfectly well with teal, but apparently I had Jaundice legs. 
I must say that it takes huge amount of energy to find something that fits now-a-days. Therefore, scarves, jewelry and different color tights are the things that un-blah my clothes. Honestly, I feel more comfortable in a skirt then jeans (weird, I know). So my work uniform is skirt, heels (still) and sweater.
But the college is over in two weeks (yay) and I can just live in my soft pink PJs, which my hubby says make me look very homey (whatever that means)
I guess that's better then Jaundice legs. 



9 comments :

  1. So cute! I love the combination of your sweater and necklace! I can't believe someone said you had jaundice legs! What do they know?

    xo, Megan
    indie flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!! Love the colorful outfit especially with those tights! Love the necklace too!

    PS. I'd love it if you could visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I like your blog too

      Delete
  3. Before I even read that you said they were mustard color, I was thinking the same thing...mustard color. Your clothing colors are nice, very warm winter colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your outfit is fabulous! Love the mustard colour nylons!

    It would mean a lot if you could check out my blog and leave a comment, I would love to hear what you think!

    P.s. I’m your newest follower!

    xo
    Deanne

    http://myfashavenue.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that snow!? I am so not ready for that time of year yet! I love your colored tights, and you go super woman for still being in heels!
    xx
    Here&Now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, we had some snow but it's now gone... cold isn't going anywhere though...

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK