November 21, 2012

Thankful For... The Little Things


sweater, boots: TJMaxx, skirt: thrifted, scarf: H&M, glasses: Loft
We are so blessed to have many material things, all the things we need. More over, we have pretty much everything we want. 
I'm so thankful for...

having my own vehicle

my computer, phone and other technology gadgets that help to make my life easier

the heat and hot water I have in my house every day 

my favorite Kate Spade NY bag

the daily abundance of food on our table 

being able to afford entertainment and fun things to do 

definitely Pinterest (I cannot live without it anymore)

the smile I see on my hubby's face when he looks at my belly - he's such a proud daddy

my little niece and her adorable chubby cheeks - love her to pieces

maternity jeans - the best purchase so far

our cozy new house

being able to have ultrasound - I don't know how people wait nine months to find out gender

feeling my little one move constantly

pancake breakfast with the hubs

sunny fall day... perfect for running errands

Thank you for reading this blog and being a part of my life!
Have a great and joyousThanksgiving!







No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment - I appreciate your support!

BLOG DESIGN BY BELLA LULU INK